Terms and Conditions
This web site is owned and operated by Graeme Knott on behalf of London Surrey Cycling Partnership.
London Surrey Cycling Partnership, 190 Great Dover Street London SE1 4YB United Kingdom
Graeme Knott Crabtrees Lt Bromley CO11 2PJ United Kingdom
- PayPal is the payment processor & you can pay by card or by using your PayPal credit.
- All personal information is securely processed by PayPal and only used for the fulfilment of your order.
- If you have made a mistake in your order, contact us and we will resolve it for you.
- When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order.
- It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send your item.
- We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, or we are no longer able to supply a product for some reason.
- In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
We endeavour to make your shopping experience as easy as possible and will do our utmost to keep you informed during all stages of the process.
You should receive an email from us confirming your order and one from PayPal confirming payment.
You should receive another email from PayPal with the signed for tracking reference number
Contacting Us If you need to contact us, please email us using the contact us link.
- Orders are despatched via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery (Signed For).
- Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are despatched the same day
- Orders received after midday are normally despatched the next working day but sometimes will be despatched the same day.
- Delivery is included in the products listed price to UK addresses.
- Delivery is not available to overseas addresses without prior written agreement. Please contact us for details.
We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment.
In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies may be used on this shopping site to:
- Take and fulfil customer orders.
- Administer and enhance the site and service.
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
- You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days and return the goods within a further 14 days for a full refund.
- Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you.
- Your refund will be paid within 14 days from receipt of the goods.
- You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
- Any goods returned should be in a new, clean and saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way.
If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.